Hilton Herbs Mud Defender
- Mud Defender is a dry supplement containing herbs such as echinacea, calendula and garlic to help horses and ponies maintain a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria and support healthy coat and skin.
- Successfully field trialled, Mud Defender Supplement can be used alongside our Mud Defender Lotion for optimum benefits.
- Available in 1kg bag or 2kg tub
MUD DEFENDER for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria (field trialled over the winter of 2013/2014 in the UK, France & the USA with great success)
- supply the Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 & 6 required to support the skin's epidermal layers integrity, strength and condition
- the amino acids required for Keratin production that forms the first line of defence in skin and hair
- the Zinc and Vitamin B requirements to help synthesise Keratin production
- the body's overall immune response
- cell renewal and regrowth of skin and hair
- healthy skin and coat condition
- Cooked Linseed meal
- Brewers Yeast
- Kelp (Ascosophyllum nodosum)
- Calendula flowers
- Echinacea root
- Liquorice root
We are happy to refund or exchange goods if returned within 28 days of receipt of goods. This excludes special measurements and non stock items.
If you are unable to return the goods within our 28 day period please contact us on 01922 632649 and we will do utmost to assist you.
Goods must be returned unused and in the exact condition in which they were dispatched. We cannot except soiled or damaged items. Repackage the goods securely in the original packaging and obtain proof of posting. Please enclose your name and contact details and state whether you require a refund or exchange.
RIDING WEAR ONLINE